As co-founder and Owner/Partner of Momentum Mechanical, Mark oversees the entire operation with a hands-on emphasis on competitiveness, project performance and quality. He constantly strives to build strong lasting relationships with his client base. Using his many years of marketing experience, he is always developing new opportunities.
Mark received a Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Prairie View A&M University. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas and holds
an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors License in the State of Texas. In 1987, he joined TD Industries, advancing from a project coordinator to Senior Project Manager responsible for projects well over several millions of dollars. Mark began Momentum Mechanical in 2005.
Mark is currently serving on the Board of Directors for the Construction Education Foundation (CEF) and will become Chairman in 2013. He is involved with many social and industry related boards and organizations such as TEXO, Dallas Public Schools Careers Advisory Council and the Jerry Junkins Minority Scholarship Committee.
- New Parkland Hospital & WISH Clinic — Dallas, TX Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel — Dallas, TX
- HTPN Family Medicine of Flower Mound — Flower Mound, TX Baylor Plano Education Center — Plano, TX
- Baylor Grapevine Central Sterile Renovation — Grapevine, TX Baylor Main Street Annex Tissue Lab — Grapevine, TX
- Baylor Garland MOB IV Kidney Center — Garland, TX
- Baylor Grapevine IV Prep Pharmacy Renovation — Grapevine, TX
- Baylor Truett Building 7th Floor Renovation — Dallas, TX
- Guinn Special Programs — Plano, TX
- Juanita Craft Recreation Center — Dallas, TX
- AT&T 13th Floor Renovation — Dallas, TX
- Lochwood Library — Dallas, TX
- UTSW Laboratory Research & Support 4th Floor — Dallas, TX
- Dallas Executive Airport — Dallas, TX
- PALS Analytical Lab Dallas Water Utilities — Dallas, TX
- OB/GYN Associates of Dallas — Dallas, TX
As co-founder and Owner/Partner, Maurice has served as the Production Manager for Momentum Mechanical’s projects since 2007. He has completed numerous training programs in construction, management, air conditioning and has a Journeyman Electrician’s License. He has worked in every area of the mechanical construction industry, serving as Project Superintendent, Project Manager, Chief Estimator and Construction Administration Manager.
Maurice has an excellent background and knowledge of estimating, field engineering, inspection, scheduling, and subcontractor administration, with a strong emphasis on quality control. His current duties include all project observation management, estimating evaluation and head of office administration.